THE CUBA LEAGUE, LLC is pay-for-play amateur league with strict refund policies.
Player fees are applied towards the cost of Airfare from Miami to Havana and back to Miami, Visa, Health Insurance in Cuba, Housing, Breakfast and Lunch, uniforms (i.e. dry-fit jersey, hat, belt, and socks); and baseball equipment (i.e. baseballs, wood composite bats, batting helmets). The following fees shall apply and are due from each Player as follows:
- $288 First Payment due at Registration
- $1106 Second Payment due November 1, 2016
- $1106 Third Payment due March 15, 2017
The Cuba League
16 Riverbend Drive
Asheville, North Carolina
Failure to make payments as outlined above will prohibit Player from participating in the League.
- Player’s $288.00 registration fee is non-refundable for any reason
- There are no refunds for the remaining payments after April 1, 2017
- The Cuba League has 90 days to process any requested refunds
Our $2500 price includes:
- Airfare from Miami to Havana and back to Miami
- Visa and all visa paperwork
- Health Insurance in Cuba
- Breakfast and Lunch every day
- Uniforms and Baseball equipment and field, umpire costs
- Transportation to airport on arrival and departure days
Player understands and agrees that refunds are issued within the League’s sole discretion and that said decisions are final. Refund requests submitted prior to April 1, 2017 will be considered. Player understands that refund requests take 90 days to process. Player will be entitled to a refund in the amount of not more than $1288.00.
NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE GIVEN AFTER APRIL 1, 2017.